Should Obama Officials Lawyer Up?
|Susan Rice's Short 'To Do" List.|
Fox News' Adam Housley reported that the individual who in the course of an investigation exposed the names of multiple U.S. citizens affiliated with Donald Trump is someone "very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world."
Rumors are rampant this morning that Susan Rice might be implicated. The exposure or unmasking is likely a felony.
Here's what else Housley learned:
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman, Devin Nunes has learned who this top Obama official is.
- The individual is not in the FBI.
- The investigation of Trump and his associates had nothing to do with national security or Russian interference in the election according to a congressional source.
- In January, two sources in the intelligence community told Chairman Nunes who leaked the names of Trump associates
- The sources gave Nunes serial numbers of documents that expose the monitoring of Trump and who may be responsible for leaking names.
- Nunes asked various intelligence agencies if he could see the reports but they did not accommodate his request.
- This led Chairman Nunes to go to the Old Executive Office Building, part of the White House complex, where he could access a special facility to view the classified reports.
"What I'm told now is that when these reports came out, names were there and that is unprecedented. Basically, they say the information that's unmasking, these names of Americans who had done nothing wrong was disseminated to all of NSC, some at DoD, Clapper, Brennan - basically the people at the top
"They also say I'm told Rice knew about this possibly as well�
"They just tell us about the information about unmasking names from Donald Trump and his team and his family was disseminated to a very select few at the top and was done so for a significant amount of time. And that is blockbuster, guys. As far as we know hasn't been done at least in modern times when it comes to this type of thing�
"�and, again, as far as we can tell, none of this had anything to do with national security." (Emphasis added.)
As of now, in spite of numerous ongoing investigations, no one has found one piece of evidence proving any improper communication between President Trump or his team with the Russian Government. But what we are learning is that U.S. national security agencies may have been used by Obama Administration officials at the highest levels to monitor the Trump team and inappropriately disclose names of U.S. citizens for the purpose of politically damaging the Trump/Pence Administration.
If true, this would be a scandal that dwarfs Watergate, and it could come to define Obama's legacy.
Gary Bauer is a conservative family values advocate and serves as president of American Values and chairman of the Campaign for Working Families
Tags: Gary Bauer, Campaign for Working Families, Should Obama Officials, Lawyer Up, Susan Rice, To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service and "Like" Facebook Page - Thanks!