Join ARRA News In Orlando At RightOnline 2013 and the Defending The American Dream Summit
|You Never know who you will meet close up!|
Michelle Malkin and Dr. Bill Smith
In case you hadn't noticed, the far left is organized, motivated, and relentless. In order to stem the tsunami of big government threatening our nation, we have to be better informed and united in the cause of liberty. These two conferences are all about getting liberty lovers, like us, together so we can learn to make a big impact in the fight for economic freedom.
With Obama’s gang of clowns in power for three and a half more years we have got to be vigilant in defending our country’s core principles. Whether it’s the health care takeover, global warming ideology, or wasteful government spending, we've got to be armed with the facts to combat the liberal spin machine every chance we get. This conference is the place to get all the info we need to make an impact.
Don’t sit this one out…the stakes are just too high. If we don’t defend the American dream, who will? Sign up for the Defending the American Dream Summit and RightOnline and a chance to meet Michelle Malkin and many other great conservative leaders.
A partial list of the confirmed featured speakers (not including the AFP leadership speakers):
- Arthur C. Brooks, President, American Enterprise Institute @arthurbrooks
- Senator Ted Cruz (TX) @sentedcruz
- Greg Gutfeld @greggutfeld
- David Horowitz @horowitz39
- Governor Bobby Jindal (LA) @bobbyjindal
- Senator Ron Johnson (WI) @senronjohnson
- Michelle Malkin @michellemalkin
- Governor Rick Perry (TX @governorperry
- Senator Marco Rubio (FL) @marcorubio
- Governor Rick Scott (FL) @flgovscott
- Bill Whittle, Fellow Conservative Activist @billwhittle
- Patrick Ruffini, President, Engage @patrickruffini
Tags: RightOnline, 2013, Defending the American Dream Summit, DAD, Americas For Prosperity, Orlando Florida, conservative, limited government, free enterprise, speakers To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!